Hotfix 1.22 arrived for Cyberpunk 2077 in the present day, addressing a couple of extra bugs of the hunt selection, fixing a couple of NPC clothes glitches, and hopefully bettering some efficiency and reminiscence points.
At this time’s hotfix additionally helps out our favourite fella, Goro Takemura, who was getting caught on the Japantown Docks for some gamers within the quest referred to as Down on the Road. This concern was truly addressed within the final hotfix, too, however for gamers who had encountered the bug previous to the repair, poor outdated Takemura was nonetheless caught on the docks. So now it has been re-fixed, and Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s parlor so gamers can proceed the hunt. Whew.
There are a couple of extra odds and ends included within the hotfix, addressing a cellphone that did not work within the New Daybreak Fades quest, an elevator that did not work within the gig Till Loss of life Do Us Half, and a defective upkeep panel in Riders on the Storm that will forestall gamers from utilizing weapons or consumables. Points with NPC clothes clipping must be improved as properly.
It is the second hotfix this month, following on the heels of the huge 1.2 patch that arrived on the finish of March. There’s nonetheless an extended solution to go, I will wager, till Cyberpunk 2077 feels really full, however the extra fixes that roll out, the higher. As we realized final week, the deeply troubled launch of Cyberpunk 2077 did not end in all that many refunds of the 13.7 million copies bought, most of them on PC.
Listed below are the entire notes from the hotfix:
Quests and Open World
- The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm ought to now correctly rely in direction of the Frequent Flyer achievement.
- Fastened glitches in Johnny’s look occurring after shopping for the Nomad automobile from Lana.
- Fastened a problem in Gig: Till Loss of life Do Us Half the place it was not potential to make use of the elevator.
- Fastened a problem in Epistrophy the place the participant might get trapped within the storage in the event that they did not observe the drone and bumped into the management room as a substitute.
- Added a retrofix for the difficulty we fastened in 1.21, the place Takemura might get caught in Japantown Docks in Down on the Road – for gamers who already skilled it earlier than replace 1.21 and continued enjoying till 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s parlor.
- Fastened a problem stopping the participant from opening the cellphone within the condo at first of New Daybreak Fades.
- Fastened a problem the place the participant might turn into unable to make use of weapons and consumables after interacting with a upkeep panel in Riders on the Storm.
- Fastened numerous points associated to clipping in NPCs’ garments.
- Fastened a problem the place subtitles weren’t correctly aligned within the Arabic language model.
Stability and efficiency
- Numerous reminiscence administration enhancements (lowering the variety of crashes), and different optimizations.
- Improved GPU efficiency of skinning and fabric rendering.
- GPU and ESRAM optimizations and enhancements on Xbox One.
- Reminiscence administration enhancements on PlayStation 5.
- It is not potential to get delicate locked in the important thing bindings menu if a keyboard is just not accessible